ORBIT, EYELIDS, AND LACRIMAL SYSTEM
Section Editor: Bhupendra C. Patel, MBBCh
Evaluation of Orbital Disorders
Congenital Orbital Anomalies
Orbital Inflammatory and Infectious Disorders
Orbital Neoplasms and Malformations
The Anophthalmic Socket
Periocular Soft Tissues
Facial and Eyelid Anatomy
Classification and Management of Eyelid Disorders
Periocular Malpositions and Involutional Changes
Development, Anatomy, and Physiology of the Lacrimal Secretory and Drainage Systems
Abnormalities of the Lacrimal Secretory and Drainage Systems
Images & Cases
- Asymmetric Ptosis & Hering’s Law
- What are the differences between a stye, a chalazion, an internal hordeolum and an external hordeolum?
- What is a chalazion and how do you treat it? The many faces of chalazia.
- What is a stye and how do you treat it?
- What is an acrochordon or skin tag and how do you treat it?